2023 Winter Boot Camp February 2-3 | Dallas, TX
Programs | Past Events
AASPA’s Boot Camp is an unrivaled opportunity for PK-12 HR School System Leaders to gather valuable resources you can use to help your teachers, employees and school district. Our most popular regional meeting, this workshop offers a variety of essential topics for all HR administrators. Breakouts follow two strands of topics - one for the basic HR professional and another for the more advanced administrator.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Session recordings for viewing at your leisure
- Session materials/PowerPoints
- Contact information for all presenters
- pHCLE, HRCI & SHRM recertification credit available upon request.
THE SESSIONS INCLUDE
- HR 101 - Presented by Marion Stout
- Onboarding is More than Orientation - Presented by Chad Teague
- My Employee Did What? Employee Discipline - Presented by Jackie Gharapour Wernz
- The Top 10 FMLA Pitfalls to Avoid - Presented by Mari McGowan & Rebecca Bradley
- FLSA Update: Navigating Wage and Hour Issues in 2023 - Presented by Richard Verstegen