2023 pHCLE 2.0 Virtual Cohorts
Experience Management Institute is offering the Exam Preparation Virtual Cohort to prepare participants to earn their Professional Human Capital Leader in Education (pHCLE) certification. The professional-level certification focuses on core HC operations and work done at a department, team, or individual level. All learning aligns to the newly updated HCLE Professional Standards. Registration includes access to 40 hours of self-paced online learning and 7 virtual class meetings. All classes are led by a Certified Professional Human Capital Leader in Education.
Virtual Class Schedule/Times:
January 19-March 2, 2023 (Thursdays 1:00 - 2:00 pm ET)
July 11-August 22, 2023 (Tuesdays 11:00 am - 12:30 pm ET)
September 21-November 9, 2023 (Thursdays 10:30 am - 12:00 pm ET)
Class time: 90 Minutes
Immerse yourself in 90 minutes of collaborative learning over seven class sessions. These interactive sessions are designed to reinforce key concepts and provide opportunities for reflection and application.
Work through the online learning at your own pace. Courses include articles, videos, activities, and practice exam questions. You will have access to the courses for 12 months.
Course 1: Introduction
- HCLE Guiding Principles, Introduce pHCLE Standards & Cross-cutting Domains
Course 2: Talent Acquisition
- Planning & Preparation, Recruitment, Hiring
Course 3: Talent Development
- Orientation & Onboarding, Performance Management, Training & Development
Course 4: Total Rewards
- Compensation & Benefits, Work-life Integration, Career Management
Upon completing the online courses, you will receive a certificate of completion for 50 contact hours.
Note: pHCLE is a test-based certification. Beginning in 2022, the exam will be aligned to the new standards. You must register for and pass the certification exam to earn your credential. The pHCLE Certification Exam is not included with your registration.
For More Information:
Who should participate?
The pHCLE certification is appropriate for anyone who has a stake in improving people practices in education systems, including:
- HR department staff
- Building leaders—Principals, Assistant Principals, Head of Schools
- Public, private, and charter school executives including Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Chiefs, and Department Directors
- School board members
- Educator preparation faculty
- State departments of education and other education-related government employees
Since this is a virtual event, cancellations will not be accepted. All registrants will receive access to class recordings and materials regardless of attendance.