National Educator Shortage Summit
The National Educator Shortage Summit is Sold Out.
The National Educator Shortage Summit is an interactive event that convenes focused groups of PK-12 and higher education stakeholders to address the challenges of the national shortage of educators and the educator pipeline to share ways to replicate practices via a national strategy. Central to this conversation will be the use of data and collaboration in sharing promising practices. Above all we hope this Summit will start comprehensive conversations among these groups in the education community and serve as a place where they can pool different perspectives.
*If you do not have an account set up on our website, please go to https://www.aaspa.org/create-
6000 West Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, FL 34746
Book your hotel room using the link above or if you prefer, call Marriott reservations at 407-586-2000 to reserve your room. Be sure to mention the American Association of School Personnel Admininstrators to receive the group rate of $179 per night plus a $30 per night resort fee.
For More Information:
Your agenda will include:
- Interactive discussions about barriers, challenges, successes and recruitment and retention strategies
- Presentations from national data collectors and strategists
- Recruitment and retention discussions
- Action planning for solutions
Who is invited:
- PK-12 Administrators
- Higher Education Representatives
- Agency/Department of Education Representatives
- TTeachers/Other Educators (e.g., specialized instructional support professionals like school psychologists, speech and language therapists, nurses, paraprofessionals)