2023 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Summit April 20-21 | Baltimore, MD
Programs | Past Events
Gain valuable resources from AASPA’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Summit to help increase your knowledge of leadership, recruitment, selection and retention of diverse individuals in PK-12. This event convened professionals from across the country to share diverse perspectives and embrace cultural diversity. Cultural diversity plays a significant role in making the work environment more peaceful and inspiring.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Session materials/PowerPoints
- Contact information for all presenters
THE SESSIONS INCLUDE
- Changing the Narrative: African American and Latinx Educator Retention - Presented by Dr. Erikca Brown
- Counteracting Unconscious Bias & Fostering a Culture of Belonging - Presented by Dr. Ami Shah
- Equity Centered Leadership: Building Cultures of Value, Inclusion, Opportunity, Fairness & Belonging - Presented by Kevin Walton, Sr.
- Cultivating Synergy: Laying the Foundation for DEI Change Agency - Presented by Dr. Jada Waters
- What’s Your DEI Call to Action? - Presented by Dr. Monica Green & Bess Sullivan Scott