The National Educator Shortage Summit
Registration Now Open!!
The National Educator Shortage Summit is an interactive event that convenes focused groups of P-20 stakeholders to address the challenges of the national shortage of teachers and the teacher pipeline and share ways to replicate practices via a national strategy. Central to this conversation will be the use of data and collaboration in sharing promising practices. Above all we hope this Summit will start comprehensive conversations among the P-20 education community and serve as a place where different groups can pool different perspectives.
Your agenda will include:
- Interactive discussions about barriers, challenges, successes and recruitment and retention strategies
- Presentations from national data collectors and strategists
- Recruitment and retention sessions
- Action planning for solutions
Who is invited:
- PK-12 Administrators
- Higher Education Representatives
- Agency/Department of Education Representatives
6000 West Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, FL 34746