2023 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Summit
AASPA 2023 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Summit
* Hotel Information Coming Soon!
AASPA is currently waiting on the hotel to create our room block. Once we have received our room block, the venue location will be shared. Thank you for your patience!
The AASPA Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Summit is a two-day event developed for those individuals involved in the leadership, recruitment, selection and retention of diverse individuals in PK-12. Participants will be able to select from sessions specific to recruitment as well as strategic leadership in human resource practices for diversity, equity and inclusion.
Start the Conversation!
- Where can your district go with diversity, equity and inclusion?
- What information should we be sharing with our boards of education and communities around diversity, equity and inclusion?
- What are some new and best practices for diversity recruitment?
- What are you doing to increase the retention of diverse employees in your district?
Attendees Will Learn:
1. How to bridge the gap between a diverse workforce and one that is inclusive.
Who Should Attend?
- HR Directors
- Assistant Superintendents
- District Recruiters
- School Board Member
For More Information:
Once you register, you are subject to the following Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Summit Cancellation policy.
PLEASE NOTE: All registrations must be paid at the time of registration with a credit card.Cancellation Policy: All registration cancellations must be made in writing & received no later than Friday, March 10, 2023 to receive a refund. No refunds will be issued for cancellation requests made after March 10, 2023. All refunds are subject to a $100 cancellation fee. Refunds are not granted for failure to attend, late arrival or early departure. AASPA is not responsible for medical, weather or technology related cancellation or other costs associated with the event if the registrant is unable to attend. Purchase orders are accepted as a courtesy and are considered a guarantee of payment. Any cancellation of a registration regardless of payment or invoice will be subject to the same cancellation policy including the cancellation fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellation requests made after the deadline of March 10, 2023