2023 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Summit
Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel300 South Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201-2405
AASPA's 2023 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Summit
The AASPA Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Summit is a two-day event developed for school leaders who are seeking to increase their knowledge of leadership, recruitment, selection and retention of diverse individuals in PK-12. This event joins colleagues from across the country to share diverse perspectives and embrace cultural diversity. Cultural diversity plays a significant role in making the work environment more peaceful and inspiring. Register today to help shift the conversation and #PowerUp your diversity!
Join the Conversation!
- Where can your district go with diversity, equity and inclusion?
- What information should we be sharing with our boards of education and communities around diversity, equity and inclusion?
- What are some new and best practices for diversity recruitment?
- What are you doing to increase the retention of diverse employees in your district.
Attendees Will Learn:
- How to bridge the gap between a diverse workforce and one that is inclusive.
- New and best practices for diversity recruitment.
- Information that may be shared with school boards and communities regarding diversity, equity and inclusion
- Strategies to increase retention of diverse employees.
For More Information:
Once you register, you are subject to the following Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Summit Cancellation policy.
PLEASE NOTE: All registrations must be paid at the time of registration with a credit card.Cancellation Policy: All registration cancellations must be made in writing & received no later than Friday, March 10, 2023 to receive a refund. No refunds will be issued for cancellation requests made after March 10, 2023. All refunds are subject to a $100 cancellation fee. Refunds are not granted for failure to attend, late arrival or early departure. AASPA is not responsible for medical, weather or technology related cancellation or other costs associated with the event if the registrant is unable to attend. Purchase orders are accepted as a courtesy and are considered a guarantee of payment. Any cancellation of a registration regardless of payment or invoice will be subject to the same cancellation policy including the cancellation fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellation requests made after the deadline of March 10, 2023