2023 Virtual Legal Summit
AASPA’s Virtual Legal Summit
AASPA’s Virtual Legal Summit is a one of a kind opportunity to engage with attorneys who specialize in the field of education and school law. Over the course of this two day virtual event, attendees will gather up-to-date information on the latest laws, policies, and legal challenges facing school HR departments. This event will provide a platform to make valuable connections with driven and focused people from across the legal and HR profession.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- HR Directors
- Superintendents/Assistant Superintendents
- Business Officials
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 12 sessions broken into two strands
- 12 sessions delivered live
- Session recordings for viewing later
- Session materials/PowerPoints
- Contact information for all presenters
- pHCLE, HRCI & SHRM recertification credit
For More Information:
*ALL SESSION TIMES LISTED ARE CENTRAL TIME
PLEASE NOTE: All registrations must be paid at the time of registration with a credit card.
As this is a virtual event, cancellations will not be accepted. All registrants will receive recording and event materials regardless of attendance.