2022 VT pHCLE Blended Cohort
Attract, Grow, & Retain Top Talent in PK-12 Education
Trapp Family Lodge700 Trapp Hill Road
Stowe, VT 05672-5074
The Blended Cohort prepares participants to become a Certified Professional Human Capital Leader in Education (pHCLE). All learning aligns to the updated pHCLE standards. The professional-level standards
outline the competencies that leaders in PK-12 and related organizations need to strategically manage human capital processes at the department, team, or individual level.
Dates: November 2-3, 2022
Location: Trapp Family Lodge - 700 Trapp Hill Road - Stowe, VT 05672
Work through the online learning at your own pace. Courses include articles, videos, activities, and practice exam questions. You will have access to the courses for 12 months.
Time: 9am – 4pm
Cost: $800 for AASPA members, $1125 for non AASPA members
Includes hot breakfast on both days and a buffet dinner on Wednesday, Nov 2. Lunch will be on your own at one of the three onsite restaurants.
A vacation and training all in one event. Join us in beautiful Vermont at the Trapp Family Lodge. In addition to learning alongside cohort members, take some time to unwind. VSHRP is happy to host the opportunity to partake in two tours of the beautiful property and learn about its history. More information will be provided about these opportunities
- Von Trapp Family History Tour- Learn about the real von Trapp family history, which inspired The Sound of Music. (Wed, Nov 2 at 3pm)
- Von Trapp Brewery Tour- Discover how Johannes von Trapp’s dream for Austrian inspired traditional lagers came to life on their 2,600 acre property. (Tues evening, Nov 1)
The property also offers more than 35 miles of wooded hiking trails and other activities that you can enjoy in your downtime. Things To Do in Stowe, VT | Trapp Family Lodge
Who should participate?
The pHCLE certification is appropriate for anyone who has a stake in improving people practices in education systems, including:
- HR department staff
- Building leaders—Principals, Assistant Principals, Head of Schools
- Public, private, and charter school executives including Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Chiefs, and Department Directors
- School board members
- Educator preparation faculty
- State departments of education and other education-related government employees
Cancellations will not be accepted. All registrants will receive access to class materials regardless of attendance.