Executive Director of Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity
School District: West Des Moines Community Schools
City/State: West Des Moines, IA
Where to Apply: https://www.applitrack.com/
Position Open Until: 7/22/2020
- Provides leadership in the development and execution of programs, initiatives, and training that promote and support equity, inclusion & diversity in the school district.
- Engages faculty, staff and students to develop an anti-racist, anti-oppressive, and inclusive culture.
- Develops strategies focused on recruiting and retaining staff with minoritized identities.
- Ensures equal access to educational, employment, and promotional opportunities.
- Oversees accountability structures and procedures. Provides information, training and support to school leaders, staff, and students to ensure compliance with all diversity initiatives and legal mandates.
- Collaboratively addresses concerns, complaints, and issues with marginalized communities, and monitors the health of the district from a lens of equity, and inclusion.