Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
School District: Fairfax County Public Schools
City/State: Fairfax County, VA
Where to Apply: http://careers.fcps.edu/
Position Open Until: 7/31/2020
Job Title: Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Directs, manages, and evaluates all FCPS Department of Human Resources programs, services, and personnel to include the offices responsible for benefit services, recruitment and staffing, licensure, employee performance, leadership development, equity and employee relations, salary administration, position classification and organizational development, and employee recognition and retention.
- Serves as liaison between the School Board, employee associations and advisories, community groups, and the Department of Human Resources.
- Serves as a trustee on the Fairfax County Employee Retirement System Board.
- Master's degree in public administration, business administration, human resources, psychology, or a closely related field; plus eight years of progressively more responsible experience in human resources management. Doctoral degree preferred.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of public school system policies and human resources programs; and knowledge of federal, state, and local regulatory requirements applicable to the FCPS human resources programs.